Services for Residents and Non-Residents

Services Non-Residents and Residents


services for non residents and residents


At Esloa, we recognise all of the challenges associated with moving abroad. We offer support in English and French and We are entitled to do any procedure with the spanish and local administration, the tax agency and we cover every need that a resident or non-resident has in Spain.


  • Tax advice and preparation

-IBI Tax or Council Tax

-Rubish Collection Tax and other council special taxes

-Non Resident Income Tax (Tax Form 210)

-Resident Income Tax

  • Legal advice
  • Management contracts with electricity, water, gas
  • Procedures for obtaining NIE (Foreign ID Number)
  • Opening of bank accounts in Spain
  • Financial planning and pension assistance
  • Mortgage assistance
  • Assistance with auto and home insurance in Spain
  • Pension assistance
  • Set up of Health Care
  • Opening of new businesses in Spain
  • Accounting services


Send us an email  call us  +34  962066758

or leave us a message and we´ll contact you.

Name (required)

E-mail (required)

Telephone number (required)

Subjetc (required)

Your Message

  I have read and accept the conditions

Esloa: Financial and business consulting



Give us your number and we’ll call you




Back to Top

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.